Welcome to my blog best water purifiers!
Water is a vital nutrient for your body and for a healthy life it is important that the drinking water in your house is in the cleanest possible condition. Water can become contaminated if it is not cleaned properly, and people can become ill if they have what they do not have.
Best Water Purifiers Price & Offers
Additionally Find: Best Lunch Box For Office In India
Key features of the water filter technology
|Capacity||RO Filter||UV Filter||UF Filter||MF Filter|
|Removes Bacteria/Virus||Yes||Yes||Yes||Only removes Bacteria|
|Removes Metals and dissolved the salt||Yes||No||No||No|
|Filters visible impurities||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Removes TDS or Not||90 %||0 %||0 %||0 %|
|Water Wastage or Not||Yes||No||No||No|
When you go to the market, you will find water purifiers that meet all your needs and have a wide range of options available. So I don’t want to take more time of yours to let’s take a look over the listing of the 10 best water purifiers in India.
Additionally Read: Best Food Processors in India.
Here’s The List Of The Best Best Water Purifiers In India
KENT Grand RO + UV/UF + TDS Over All Best Water Purifier
KENT Grand+ 9-litres Wall Mountable RO + UV + UF + TDS Controller (White) 20-Ltr/hr Water Purifier
Rs. 17,500 in stock
- Multiple purification by RO+UV+UF +TDS Control process which removes even dissolved impurities and such as arsenic, rust, pesticides and fluorides, and kills bacteria and viruses to make water 100% pure and suitable for drinking
- TDS control system allows adjustment of tds level of purified water which retains essential natural minerals in drinking water
- UV LED protection in the storage tank to keep purified water pure for longer periods
- Country of Origin- India
- Water level indicator to keep a track of purified water in the storage tank
Kent is a household name among Indians when it comes to water purifiers, and the Grand Plus water purifier has the most advanced technology to deliver the purest water possible. It has a transparent upper body that shows off the clean water that the machine gives you.
As a storage water purifier, this product from Kent has a filtration capacity of 15L and can hold up to 8 liters of water. The company uses food-grade plastic to make the tank, and the water remains clean even with high voltage fluctuations and high humidity. RO, UV, and UF filters are also used to purify water that has formed – SMPS, which also protects it from voltage fluctuations.
LIVPURE PEP RO+UV+UF+TDS Water Purifier
LIVPURE PEP Star 7 L RO+UV+UF+TDS Water Purifier(White)
Rs. 11,990 in stock
- LIVPURE PEP STAR 7 L RO + UV + UF + TDS Water Purifier (White)
Livure, which comes from a relatively new company in this field, has become one of the market leaders. It is a practical tap designed for single-handed use to increase comfort and has a modern urban design to complement your kitchen.
Additionally Read: Best kitchen sinks.
Livpure detergents use some of the best technologies available on the market, including RO-UV and UF for water treatment. Another practical feature is the display board, which shows when the mud has been turned off and the tank is full.
Kent Ace Mineral RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier (White and Aquamarine)
- KENT Ace 7-Litre Wall Mountable RO+UV+UF+TDS Controller (White and Aquamarine) 15-Ltr/hr Water Purifier
- White and Aquamarine, 7-Litres tank, Power Consumption- 60W ; Input Water Temperature-10-35 C ; Booster Pump Voltage- 24 V DC ; Tank Material: Food Grade Plastic
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer's customer support directly at 9278912345
- Can be used for TDS (500-2500). Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier
- Product Dimensions: 380 cms (Length) X 270 cms (Width) X 505 cms (Height)
Blue Star Majesto MA4BSAM02 8-Litre RO + UV Water Purifier
- Color: Black and Silver
- Type: Electric with storage ; Operating Voltage: 220V
- Warranty details: 1 year on product
- Technology: RO+UV water purification
- Capacity:8 litres
If you want a smaller cleaner but don’t want to compromise on the brand, Kent’s Ace mineral water cleaner can be bought with a storage volume of 7 liters. Kent has the perfect solution for you, as it has a storage capacity of up to 7 liters.
We have never seen anything like this clean in any other Kent product and it is a closed down cleaner with high durability and great cleaning experience.
This Clean uses Kent’s best technology to deliver clean water at a lower cost than any other electric water purifier on the market. This cleanliness is achieved by a computer-controlled 11W UV lamp, but there is no display window to check the water level in the tank.
Blue Star Majesto MA4B AM02 RO + UV Water Purifier
Blue Star is better known for its air conditioning systems, but now also produces high-quality water purifiers. The leakproof construction and built-in water purifier in SMPS make the business even better, and the company has taken care of the aesthetics of its product so that the water purifier is available in three different color combinations that can be selected according to the kitchen.
Additionally Read: Best Refrigerators In India
The machine has a cleaning capacity of 285 liters per day, while the internal water purifier has a capacity of 8 liters. A 6-step cleaning process is used, which includes the use of water from the tank, a water filter, and an air filter. The company offers a one-year warranty on the product and also has a full tank indicator and a child lock to prevent the waste of stored water.
Livpure Magna 11L RO + UV +UF
Livpure Glo Star, Wall Mountable RO+UV+UF+Mineraliser 7 L tank-Black, 13 LPH Water Purifier
Rs. 11,000 in stock
- Livpure Glo Star water purifier with Mineraliser ensures right level of minerals in water.
- 7 Stages of purification ensures safe & pure drinking water free of harmful bacteria, virus & particles. Mineraliser adds essentials minerals which help in protecting immunity.
- Its color & design complements the aesthetics of kitchen. LED indicators display power supply and purification status. 7 litres storage capacity is suitable for different family sizes.
- In-tank UV sterilization and insect proof-high quality storage tank helps in keeping the purified water pure always avoiding any sort of contamination post filtration. Purification Technology Used: RO + UV + UF + Mineralizer. 13 ltrs per hour filtration capacity.
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by Livpure. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the customer support.
If you are looking for a large water purifier for storage, you can visit this one, which has a storage capacity of 11 liters of water that can be probed in a single day with a 6-step purification process. The water tank is transparent and it is easily transparent and if you have a conventional design, you can hold up to the same capacity as the above water purifiers.
To provide more convenience, the company has built-in a touch panel to operate the cleaner, and you can use clean and safe water for your family using a simple touch screen display.
If you have a large family and need to refill the water purifier several times a day, this is the best option for you.
Aqua Grand+ Aqua Epic Ro+Uv+Uf+Tds Water Purifier
GRAND PLUS EPIC 12 LTR RO UV UF TDS CONTROLLER WATER PURIFIRE 14 STAGE
Rs. 4,999 in stock
- For installation, call on 9810392397 and register the address where installation is to be done. Installation is across India and will at 450 TO 600/- ,6 Month Moter and Smps Warranty, Pre-Filter worth Rs-1199 (FREE) | After 6 Months Full Insurance AMC Also Available worth Rs :- 1999* to 2999/-
Aquagrand has a wide range of water filters for those on a budget, and there are several different filter types on the market for different price points. There are many other options for the same price range as the above.
With this product, you can get rid of all problems, and it is a part of the vision on the front that makes you look inward.
With this technology, you can expect this machine to hold water perfectly for drinking and you will receive a one-year warranty on the product. As with most modern water purifiers, the water is purified with RO, UV, UF, and TDF filters.
KENT Maxx UV + UF Water Purifier
KENT Maxx 7-Litres Wall Mountable/Table Top UV + UF (White and Blue) 60-Ltr/hr Water Purifier with detachable storage tank
Rs. 8,063 in stock
- Multiple purification by UV+UF process happens first by UV followed by hollow fibre UF membrane to completely filter out dead bacteria, viruses and cysts
- Country of Origin- India
- Wall-mounted design to be suited for domestic purposes, Single Phase 140-250 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Detachable storage tank for easy removal and cleaning
- Suitable for purification of tap water and municipal water supply
The Kent product is a low-cost solution to your water treatment needs and does a pretty good job. This model does not use RO technology but has UV and UF filters to protect itself from microorganisms that could live in drinking water. You can also rely on the quality of the water purifier for its cleanliness and clean water quality.
The water purifier itself can clean up to 60 liters of water in one hour and acts as an electrical storage tank. On the front, it is inspected by a large transparent tank that allows easy access to water and to the cleanliness of your water supply for a long time.
Eureka Forbes Aquasure UV water purifier
Aquaguard Ultraviolet Water Purifier 2 L/min
- Includes: Water Purifier, Installation kit and User manual.
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the Eureka Forbes. Please wait for 48 hrs for brand to contact you post delivery
- Can be used for TDS (Upto 200). Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier
- Technology: Superior UV Purification. Hi Flo Rate : water flow rate-2 Litre / Minute Energy Saver Mode:- UV lamp will be automatically switched off if water is not drawn for 10 minutes
- White, Power: 230 watts ; Input Water Temperature: 10 - 40°C and Operating Input Voltage: 150 V - 270 V AC/50 Hz,
The flow rate of this machine is impressive, as it is 2 liters per minute according to the company. Eureka Forbes has been known in recent years for its smart UV filter, which has more functions than any other product mentioned in this list.
First of all, only the UV lamp is used to get rid of microorganisms in the water, which makes it much thinner and lighter.
The activated carbon filter ensures even better purification of the water, and there is also a holding compartment where the glass can be stored after filling to keep it for the time being, according to the company.
Blue Star Majesto MA3B AM02 RO Water Purifier
Blue Star Majesto MA3BSAM02 8-Litre RO Water Purifier
- Color: Black and Silver
- Type: Electric with storage
- Warranty details: 1 year on product
- Technology: RO water purification
- Capacity:8 litres
In terms of design, it looks exactly like the previous one, but there are some differences in the technology used and the price.
With a capacity of 8 liters, the cleaning technology for clean water is made of high-quality ABS plastic, which prevents water contamination. There is also a standard, and there is no difference in technology usage or price between the two.
Eureka Forbes Aquasure Aquaflo DX
Eureka Forbes AquaSure from Aquaguard Aquaflo DX UV Water Purifier Suitable for Municipal Water, TDS Below 200ppm (White)
Rs. 5,599 in stock
- Input Water Temperature :10 - 40°C
- Kindly Note: For every litre of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by the machine
- It is encouraged to save the water in a container and use it for cleaning utensils, washing clothes
- Booster Pump is required for the functioning of water purifier in case of inlet water pressure being less than 0.3kg/cm sq. Available through our service technician at an additional cost
- Includes: Water Purifier, Installation kit and User manual
Eureka Forbes has a product in every price range, so it appeals to a wide customer base, and it is available in a wide range of sizes.
This water treatment company is more traditional but uses two cartridges that double the protection of the water you drink.
It also has a water flow of 2 liters per minute, and there is an automatic switch – on and off the UV lamp, which it turns on after 10 minutes of idling, which saves energy. A voltage stabilizer is built directly into it and has a glass holder to hold the glass while you fill.
Frequently Ask Questions-Best Water Purifiers
What is the best TDS value for drinking water?
The EPA sets the maximum contaminant level for total dissolved solids (TDS) in drinking water at 500 mg/l. However, TDS is not a good indicator of the quality of the water and it does not necessarily indicate that the water is unsafe.
What is the difference between TDS and Total Hardness?
The Total Hardness (TH) indicates the amount of calcium and magnesium ions in the water. The presence of these ions is a natural part of the water composition. If you want to soften your water for drinking purposes, the removal of TH is a good indicator of a successful water softening process.
How can I determine if my water requires a water softener?
If you have a lot of soap scum or scale buildup behind your faucets or in your shower, you need to consider getting a whole house water softener. Also if you have rust stains on your sinks or tub, or if you have showerhead or faucet leaks, a water softener may be in order. You should also test your water for total hardness levels and TDS. The best way to test for TDS is to use a TDS meter.
How often do I need to replace my brine tank?
The frequency of replacing your brine tank depends on how much hardness you are removing from your water. If you have a reverse osmosis system, then you will notice that the brine tank needs to be filled more often because it is removing more minerals from the water. Typically, it is recommended that you change your brine tank once per year.
What is scale?
Scale is formed when calcium and magnesium ions in the water combine with other minerals like iron and manganese.
It can form inside pipes, on heating elements, and inside appliances like dishwashers and washing machines. Scale can also form on sinks, tubs, and showers when calcium and magnesium ions combine with soap or other household cleaning products.
If you notice that your plumbing is starting to show signs of corrosion, scale buildup may be to blame. Conversely, if you see rusty stains on your toilets or bathtubs, this may also indicate that you have hard water in your home.
What is scale prevention?
Scale prevention is an effective way to reduce or eliminate scale buildup in your home’s plumbing. There are many ways to prevent scale from building up in your home’s pipes, including installing a whole house water softener system or using household cleaning products that are free of phosphates.
However, one of the most effective ways to prevent scale buildup is by adding scale inhibitors into your home’s hot water heater before it gets contaminated by calcium and magnesium ions in the incoming tapwater. This helps prevent these ions from combining with other minerals in the hot water heater’s tank.
What are some ways I can reduce my total hardness levels?
There are several things you can do to reduce or eliminate hardness from your incoming tapwater: You can use low-phosphate detergents for cleaning dishes and laundry; You can rinse off food residue with cold tapwater instead of letting it sit overnight;
You can run cold tapwater over ice cubes before placing them in the refrigerator; You can increase the time between dishwasher cycles; You can use cold tapwater instead of warm tapwater when running your hot tub;
You can use cold tapwater instead of hot tapwater when running your washing machine; You can install a whole house water softener system; You can install an undercounter reverse osmosis system; You can purchase bottled drinking water instead of using tapwater for drinking purposes;
Or you can purchase an inline filtration system for treating tapwater for drinking purposes before it enters your kitchen sink faucet.
How big of an impact does mineral content have on my home’s plumbing system?
Contrary to popular belief, hard water doesn’t actually cause pipe corrosion.
It actually weakens it. So while minerals don’t corrode pipes directly, they play a significant role in causing leaks and other plumbing problems like scaling and mineral deposits inside pipes and fixtures. That’s why it’s important to install a whole house water softener system if hard water is causing problems in your home’s plumbing system.
These systems remove excess minerals from the incoming tapwater so that its minerals don’t build up inside pipes, appliances, and fixtures throughout your home’s plumbing system. On top of that, these systems also add minerals back into the treated tapwater so that it has an ideal ratio for bathing, showering, washing dishes, and other household uses.
We believe this article helps you to find the best water purifier for your home and office use. If you are still confused go with the key features of RO vs UV vs UF vs MF.